Program Manager to the President
As a Program Manager, you will provide extensive support to the President and high level support to his leadership team. Responsibilities will span managing day to day operational tasks to executing projects cross-functionally.
To be successful in this role, you must be proactive, highly organized, detail-oriented, adaptable, possess exceptional communication skills and act with discretion with confidential matters. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, will not rest until the work is done and is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
What you'll do
- Project Management: Can take complex concepts and break them down, translate them into an execution plan and see to successful completion. Tracking milestones and progress across multiple teams and clearing barriers to execution.
- Change Management: Manage changes throughout the organization and ensure there is understanding and adoption, whether it is policy or process.
- Communications: Draft communications that may be distributed to all company or to senior level contacts externally
- Meeting Management: Enforce meeting protocols, including ensuring there is an agenda, pre-read materials, action items and follow-through.
- Task Tracking: Track outstanding tasks and commitments between the President and all other stakeholders.
- Gatekeeper: Maintain up-to-date knowledge of top company priorities to filter access to the President and help him avoid distractions. Keep a pulse on the organization and challenges and use sound judgment to escalate issues.
- Logistics: Plan and book all travel, coordinate town halls, and other large group gatherings
What you’ll need
- Must have a Bachelor degree and 3-5+ years of related experience supporting executive personnel
- Thrive in fast-paced, high-pressured environment with lots of ambiguity
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including verbal and non-verbal communication, listening and problem solving skills
- Exceptional teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Excellent written communication skills that convey professional presence
- Anticipate the needs of the executive and create efficiencies for self and executive
- Discretion in processing and managing highly confidential information
- Ability to proactively address issues and resolve problems, making appropriate recommendations, proposing solution alternatives and using sound business judgment
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent assignments in a timely manner
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.