Program Manager, Customer Events at ServiceTitan Inc.
ServiceTitan is seeking a Program Manager, Customer Events to manage our annual industry conference, Pantheon. This person will oversee the execution and analysis of 60+ unique training sessions and will support other activities related to the event. Additionally, there are other smaller programs that may fall under this role.
This is a senior-level individual contributor role, and the ideal candidate will be excited about helping guide their peers. We are seeking someone who is truly comfortable with ambiguity, can drive projects across the finish line, and enjoys creating structure. This person will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels.
What you'll do:
- Manage execution of learning-related programs that improve our customers’ experience.
- Serve as primary liaison among multiple teams, vendors, and other key functional delivery teams
- Work with other departments to make sure that this event achieves learning and adoption objectives set by other teams
- Work with appropriate teams to undertake qualitative and quantitative research related to Pantheon
- Introduce and review scalable technology when necessary
- Fully own project life cycle in a combined agile/waterfall environment
- Ensure proactive scheduling of key deliverables, milestones and deliverable tasks and that necessary steps and dependencies to deliver projects and components are established
- Communicate project status, key findings, insights, and solutions to stakeholders and managers and reset expectations accordingly
- Manage relationships with functional leads to estimate resource needs and ensure project completion
- Evaluate the impact of programs and continuously improve them
What you'll need:
- superb project management skills, especially risk and stakeholder management.
- the ability to analyze data draw statistically sound conclusions and recommend program changes.
- a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education that enables performance for this position
- exceptional emotional intelligence & ability to handle tough situations with clear communication, positive attitude & creative solutions
- exceptional ability for untangling unique or complex workflows
- the ability to work a variable schedule with willingness to travel up to 25% during peak periods
- to be comfortable learning and trying new software.
It would also be helpful if you had:
experience in a high-growth SaaS environment
experience in a training/education setting of any kind
experience operating in an agile environment
outstanding copywriting skills.
experience in process development and/or continuous improvement
a PMI certification, or ability to achieve it within prescribed time frame
the ability to create supporting content (e.g. handouts & documentation) to support instructor-led training & certification courses
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan