Production Project Manager at FIGS
FIGS is seeking a Production Project Manager to join our team of awesome humans! The Production Project Manager will report to the Senior Director of Global Sourcing and Production, and will be focusing on the Go to Market Calendar, partnerships and collaborations, and HTS code optimization. This person must be comfortable handling multiple calendars, ensuring both our internal and external partners are hitting their deadlines and production timelines.
- Partner with the Sr. Director of Global Sourcing and Production, Sr. Director of Product Development and Director of Merchandising on setting product development and production schedules and best communication practices with cross-functional teams;
- Serve as cross-functional point of contact for Merchandising, Design, Production, Planning and Operations
- Manage the GTM Calendar and partner with cross-functional teams to help drive supply chain efficiency and ensure team members have all the necessary information they need to complete their assigned tasks
- Own full product life cycle through managing all workflows from concept stage through launch
- Manage all special projects calendars related to physical product and provide accurate timelines for each department to target (partnerships and collaborations)
- Create reporting on project completion timelines to better benchmark each activity’s timeline
- measure project performance through key KPIs such as % of crossed deadlines, % completed tasks, % projects completed on time, plan vs. actual progress, etc.
- Prioritize tasks effectively between each team with a strong drive towards FIGS’ operational goals
- Work with the Production team to create a vendor specific time-and-action calendar for core and injection categories
- Establish clear methods of communication across teams and confirm alignment on expectations
- Manage a weekly master project tracking document to be utilized by all cross-functional partners
- Analyze any current inefficiencies or roadblocks and implement improved processes for future seasons
- Define, schedule and accurately estimate the project timeline to develop a realistic schedule for each activity needed to complete every project
- Implement and manage through change when necessary to meet project outputs
- 7+ years of experience in production
- 2+ years in a managerial capacity
- Experience within Project Management for production related projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Google Sheets
- PLM experience preferred
- Possesses a keen sense of assertiveness and excellent communication
- Deadline oriented who works with a strong sense of urgency
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.