Production Coordinator at MeUndies
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than seventeen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. We’re looking for a Production Coordinator to help coordinate photo shoots, manage samples, manage assets and much more.
This role is based in Los Angeles, and must have the ability to come into our Culver City office a few days a week.
Come join us.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for owning the asset management process from start to finish, involving communicating needs and submitting assets to retouchers, and organizing and delivering finished retouched assets to the internal team.
- Maintain sample management by organizing sample arrivals to ensure the correct products arrive on set for photoshoots, as well as coordinate the return and re-organizing of samples at HQ once they’ve been shot.
- Work closely with our Project Manager in creating Shot Lists for Flats & Ecom shoots.
- Assist in the creation of Certificates of Insurance (COIs) and permits.
- Own the talent and crew contract process, including maintaining and updating our contract tracker, and keeping the team aware of terms and usage timelines.
- Aid in the casting process, including sourcing and corresponding with new talent, and coordinating in-person and online castings.
- Submit and keep track of invoices and expenses.
- Responsible for booking and coordinating with the studios, crew and talent for Flats and Ecom shoots.
- Assist in the post-production process by collecting team feedback and communicating with editors.
- Pitch and execute creative ideas for campaigns.
- Build and foster relationships with freelancers, talent and agencies.
What You Have
- B.A., B.S. or equivalent 4 year degree
- 1+ years of experience managing fast paced production in TV, advertising or marketing
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple high priority projects
- Experience in e-commerce, either in high-volume retail or consumer goods businesses a bonus
- The ability to assist in strategically planning and managing photoshoots from start to finish
- A high sense of urgency
- An extreme interest in production and creative marketing
- Knowledge of trends in pop culture, social media and the creative landscape
- Analytical and Excel skills
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.