Producer-Release Management at Zwift
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior (Executive, Director, Mid-Senior, Associate, Entry, Internship, Not Applicable)
Location: Long Beach or Remote
About the role and about You:
We are looking for a seasoned Producer, Release Management to level up the release pipeline at Zwift. You will work across all product teams to build tools and processes to ensure that all releases are knowable and predictable, and all deploys are reliable and repeatable.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the release process for all Zwift software products by defining and implementing the right rituals and artifacts, while imparting a culture of Release Management.
- Work with Engineering to advocate for and define automation and tooling to achieve our goals.
- Deliver Zwift releases on the cadence defined, including intermediate patches to solve Live Operations issues.
- Quantitatively measure operational success in releases of software, and create reports to visualize trends over time in partnership with Engineering, QA, Program Management, and Product Management
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience supporting live games or SaaS environments with deep applied expertise in Release Management practices (Environments that are in growth/building mode vs maintenance mode.)
- Experience in 1st Party submission (iOS/Android) is a plus
- Knowledge of how to integrate release management into cross-functional teams using agile and lean development approaches
- The ability to set an example for what “Good” looks like in Release Management, through process, culture change, and mentorship
- Enthusiasm for video games, cycling, running, and other active lifestyles
- A Zwifter or familiar with the platform
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.