Producer, Film at FIGS
- Ensure sure all budgetary, logistical, and legal needs of the program are met.
- Create and maintain workflows across the program.
- Execute project management across the team as a whole - ensuring creative and post teams are clear on their to-dos and are on task.
- Tracking and actualizing costs for shoot budgets.
- Manage payroll and contracts
- Overseeing production coordinator whose duties include visa and carnet procurement, crew & travel booking domestically and internationally, talent communication and organization, etc.
- Produce shoots domestically and internationally with small crews, ensuring all legal, brand, and creative needs are met during shoots.
- Collaborate with Video Team, Art Director, Marketing and Legal Team.
- 5+ years as a producer with line producing experience across international commercial, branded, or docu shoots.
- Deep understanding and expertise on all social platforms and traditional media.
- Passion for fashion films and ecommerce is a plus.
- Able to effortlessly multi-task between multiple projects ranging in production scale.
- Proactive with a love for spreadsheets, legal QC, and logistics.
- Ability to go into the field and produce content both domestically and internationally.
- Experience producing international shoots.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Enthusiastic and versatile team player with expert interpersonal skills.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- Manages stress and high-pressure situations.
Please apply with your cover letter, resume, and some examples of previous work to be considered.
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.