About the role:
We are seeking a seasoned Principal Producer to steward our Game Subscription portfolio. You will nurture greater visibility and facilitate effective collaboration between our Game Development group and the rest of the organization. You will coordinate many efforts across the entire organization that ensure fun, immersive, and results-oriented experiences in Zwift.
How to stand out among the rest:
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out to us!
Zwift is the fitness company born from gaming, and we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. The Zwift platform delivers an at-home training game that connects cyclists and runners in over 195 countries and counting! Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, California in 2014, we’ve grown to over 300 Watopians ( that’s what we call our employees ) and have added locations in Rio, New York, and London. Together, we are disrupting the fitness industry!
If you’re looking for an encouraging, innovative, and passionate team, Zwift is just that. We like bikes. We like running. We also like local ice cream shops, game nights, and we take our foosball VERY seriously. Most importantly, our "Pets of Zwift" Slack channel brings you daily fuzzy, furry, heartwarming paws and noses straight to your screen. You'll be surrounded by awe inspiring people in a playful and colorful environment. That being said, we don't want you to be intimidated by the former Olympians, pro cyclists, and other amazing athletes that work here; our team consists of people from all walks of life. Even if you're at the very beginning of your fitness journey, there is a place for you here! Who knows, you may surprise yourself and complete your first triathlon if you hang out with us for too long.
What you'll do:
- Manage the work systems that deliver the core Zwift video game experience to customers in-game as well as its mobile companion app and web presence
- Own a portfolio backlog and roadmap in partnership with Product Management and the Creative Director for a Team of Teams that delivers against all key areas of the game
- Build and maintain relationships with all internal departments and external partners involved in delivering our game subscription roadmap, keeping all parties accountable to delivery timelines and schedules
- Support delivery teams as a resource for deep expertise on agile, lean, and classical approaches to development process, planning, and projection
- Serve as a primary conduit for communications and planning between the Team of Teams and the rest of Zwift across our Long Beach, Rio, and London offices
- Own the program management artifacts and events across a variety of tools including JIRA and Monday.com
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience leading cross-functional video game development organizations, including the integration of a game with all the underlying platforms that support it
- Deep applied expertise in agile and lean development process at both the team and Team of Teams levels
- Knowledge of a breadth of project and program management tools beyond JIRA, Trello, and Monday.com
- Experience with distributed development
- Experience with advanced product and program management techniques like User Story Mapping, Journey Mapping, and Design Thinking
- Experience with live events management and logistics
- Enthusiasm for video games, cycling, running, and other active lifestyles
- A Zwifter or familiar with the platform
Some Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Fast growing, collaborative environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Employee perks and benefits including a fitness program and fantastic industry discounts
- Amazing office locations with killer views
- Did we mention that we encourage you to workout at work...Zwift, run, yoga….we’re in!
Of course, we are nothing without our Values to ground us and ensure we run and build a Company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then, can they thrive and do their best work. The Values we strive to live every day:
- Make It Fun,
- Elevate Teammates,
- Cultivate Our Community,
- Always Level Up,
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.