Principal Producer, Game Subscription at Zwift
About the role:
We are seeking a seasoned Principal Producer to steward our Game Subscription portfolio. You will nurture greater visibility and facilitate effective collaboration between our Game Development group and the rest of the organization. You will coordinate many efforts across the entire organization that ensure fun, immersive, and results-oriented experiences in Zwift.
Zwift is the fitness company born from gaming, and we’re on a mission to make More People. More Active. More Often. The Zwift platform mixes the intensity of training with the immersive and engaging play of gaming. Ride or run virtual worlds with a motivating community in over 195 countries and counting! Launched from the sunny shores of Long Beach, California in 2014, we have grown to over 300 Watopians (that’s what we call our employees) and have locations in New York and London.
Not anywhere close to those cities or interested in relocating? Ask us about a remote option. We are willing to consider remote opportunities where it makes sense because we’re here to disrupt the fitness industry!
Some reasons we think you will love it here:
We are a creative, innovative, and passionate team. Where world-class talent can do their best work while having fun. Elevating teammates and looking within to always level up is deep in Zwift's DNA. Zwift's inclusive, "One Zwift for All" value is something that is worked on daily. And bringing your authentic voice is expected. Whether you’re a current Zwifter, at the beginning of your fitness journey, or neither one of these, there is a place for you here. Ready to join our growing community?
How we’re handling Covid-19:
We are beyond grateful to continue to grow as a company during this unusual time. Our #1 priority is to ensure the health, safety, and sanity of our current and future Watopians. We want to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect.
Since March, all of our Watopians have been working remotely and will continue to do so until we know it is safe to collaborate in person again. As you go through the virtual interview process, don't be alarmed if children or pets make a guest appearance. We won't think twice if we get to meet any members of your family. If we are fortunate to welcome you to the team, we will get you all the necessary equipment, hardware, and furniture needed to get you ergonomically set up and productive at home.
Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging in many ways. We have and will continue to take steps that ease some of the burden for our Watopians including:
- Monthly stipends to help offset additional expenses incurred with WFH
- Access to mental health & wellness resources including headspace, unmind, and Spring Health.
We care about you as our candidate too, so let your Talent Engagement Partner know if there’s anything we can do to make your interview process go more smoothly. We are in this together and always looking for ways to enhance our new interview experience.
What you'll do:
- Manage the work systems that deliver the core Zwift video game experience to customers in-game as well as its mobile companion app and web presence
- Own a portfolio backlog and roadmap in partnership with Product Management and the Creative Director for a Team of Teams that delivers against all key areas of the game
- Build and maintain relationships with all internal departments and external partners involved in delivering our game subscription roadmap, keeping all parties accountable to delivery timelines and schedules
- Support delivery teams as a resource for deep expertise on agile, lean, and classical approaches to development process, planning, and projection
- Serve as a primary conduit for communications and planning between the Team of Teams and the rest of Zwift across our Long Beach, Rio, and London offices
- Own the program management artifacts and events across a variety of tools including JIRA and Monday.com
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience leading cross-functional video game development organizations, including the integration of a game with all the underlying platforms that support it
- Deep applied expertise in agile and lean development process at both the team and Team of Teams levels
- Knowledge of a breadth of project and program management tools beyond JIRA, Trello, and Monday.com
- Experience with distributed development
- Experience with advanced product and program management techniques like User Story Mapping, Journey Mapping, and Design Thinking
- Experience with live events management and logistics
- Enthusiasm for video games, cycling, running, and other active lifestyles
- A Zwifter or familiar with the platform
Of course, we are nothing without our Values to ground us and ensure we run and build a Company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then, can they thrive and do their best work. The Values we strive to live every day:
- Make It Fun,
- Elevate Teammates,
- Cultivate Our Community,
- Always Level Up,
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]ift.com.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.