Platform Manager, Growth Strategy
We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The team at Platform & Payments is integral to the success of ServiceTitan’s valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talented and passionate future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
Platform Manager, Growth Strategy
ServiceTitan’s Platform Manager, Growth Strategy is an integral, highly-visible role to ensure the success of the Platform team at ServiceTitan. S/he will help explore, validate, and launch new initiatives for the company. This individual has a well-rounded background, drawing key elements from roles such as Strategy, Product, and Business Development. The ideal candidate has strong core skills in project management, financial modeling, communications (both written and verbal), and can lead executive level discussions with potential partners. We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated to drive new business lines for ServiceTitan from beginning to end. Additionally, s/he is an effective partner to our customers and works in strong collaboration with our Product, Product Marketing, and Customer Success teams
What you’ll do
- Identify, evaluate, and launch new partnerships or initiatives that generate new business opportunities or complement existing ServiceTitan offerings
- Lead the partnership and deal process from partner assessment, relationship building, to post-deal program management
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analyses through business cases, financial models, and related deliverables. Size revenue opportunities and growth potential for all initiatives, while prioritizing partner activities accordingly
- Develop project plans and schedules from inception to completion. Regularly communicate project updates and status of key milestones to internal stakeholders
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of key partners and trends
- Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing, and Customer Success to drive adoption, optimize processes, and build new features over time.
What you’ll need
- Minimum 3-6 years total work experience in management consulting, business operations, or similar experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Strong understanding of technology and how various solutions interact (e.g. APIs)
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis (high proficiency with Excel)
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic working environment; Know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017