Onboarding Specialist (New Markets) at ServiceTitan Inc.
Reporting to the Head of New Markets, this individual will be contributing to research on markets that ServiceTitan does not currently service, with the ultimate goal of expanding our total addressable market. This is a new department that will operate as a startup within a startup - we’ll drive results by rapidly testing and iterating, learning every step of the way, and creating a scalable machine. Everybody will have a voice at the table to ensure that we’re optimizing for results and not following a regimented hierarchy of titles. We’re looking for somebody that is passionate, accountable, curious, resourceful, and data driven.
As our Onboarding Specialist (New Markets), you will:
- Onboard Customers: Help get new market customers onto the ServiceTitan platform effectively while ensuring a seamless and enjoyable customer experience
- Develop Processes: Help to develop and inform the implementation process for new market accounts, your input will help inform our implementation playbooks for each market we tackle
- Collaborate: Work collaboratively with team members to ensure that the appropriate expectations are set with the customer and that we are constantly sharing any relevant insights
- Be Data-Driven: Given the experimental nature of this job, we will require very tight compliance when it comes to data - we need to focus on learning
- Build Relationships: Establish quality working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Give Input: Contribute material input to go/no-go/continue decisions upon test completion
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 1-3 years experience in a SaaS implementation role
- Love our customers: we want people that relish in our customers’ success
- Love to win: we will fight for every inch and celebrate every win
- Love to learn: you challenge yourself to learn the best new sales methodologies and techniques
- Vertical SaaS experience is required
- Experience working with contractors is highly desirable
- Results and solution oriented - we want to know how we can win, not why we can’t
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.