Manager, Enterprise Project Management
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our Enterprise Onboarding Team is where you belong.
Manager, Enterprise Project Management
ServiceTitan is looking for a Manager, Enterprise Project Management to join our rapidly growing Enterprise Onboarding Team. As Manager, you will become a crucial part of the organization enabling the rapid growth of ServiceTitan. You will be critical part of the organization's success and will be at the forefront of shaping the future of the Home Services Industry.
The Team Manager will oversee a group of 5-10 Project Managers, providing oversight of a portfolio of client engagements between 40-80 projects a time. The person will have four main responsibilities: 1) support and develop the implementation team, 2) serve as the primary escalation point for all implementations, 3) own team goals, KPIs, output, cycle times, and delivery quality, and 4) maintain a small portfolio of individual clients as in strategic situations.
You will be expected to travel between 25% - 50% domestically. There is potential for some of this travel to be required on short-notice, but it is infrequent.
What You'll Do
- Be a leader taking ownership of one of the most impactful and challenging verticals at a fast growing SaaS software company
- Oversee a team of project managers, ensuring timely and quality deliveries of the product
- Oversee the management of multiple and concurrent implementation projects, from planning and initiation through execution and closure, assuming full accountability for department goals and output
- Provide weekly check-ins with each Project Manager to review all of their individual accounts
- Coach and train new team members on product and process
- Carry the voice of the customer and make process change recommendations based on best practices and lessons learned
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
What You'll Need
- BA/BS in Management, Business, or Computer Science from a top-tier University.
- 8 or more years of professional experience which includes at minimum 2-4 years in each of the following areas 1) Management, 2) Software Implementation and 3) Client Relationship Management
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience and active listening skills
- Ability to motivate and lead resources in challenging and fast paced environment
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills. Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while not losing focus on the details
- Possesses a deep knowledge of project management best practices and how to apply them in an effective and systematic way for other team members
- Comfortability to leading and advising clients with minimal in-house IT expertise in mid-sized CRM/ERP implementations
- Ability to handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; address issues by delivering concise, constructive criticism and creative solutions
- Natural ability to navigate a steep learning curve in a fast paced environment
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, with an ability to “roll with the punches”
- ServiceTitan or Home Services industry exposure a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017