Manager, Business Functions Program Management at Zwift
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA
About the role and about You:
Zwift is looking for a Manager for our Business Functions team, which will cover Finance, Supply Chain, and Customer Support functions. In this role, you will be responsible for activating, managing, coordinating, and driving strategy, implementation, and maintenance of Zwift’s end-to-end Supply Chain, Finance, and Customer Support processes and systems. Reporting to the Director of Global Programs, you will be a key leader for Zwift’s future success by helping deliver a unified experience across hardware and software.
What you’ll do:
- Drive a team of professional Supply Chain, Finance, & Customer Support leaders across business strategy, process creation and improvement, third-party vendor management, and business systems to a successful end-to-end implementation and ongoing support.
- Provide program management and mentorship to business teams, technical teams across the Supply Chain, including Procurement, Manufacturing, Freight Forwarding, Warehouse/Inventory Management, Outbound Logistics, Transportation, Reverse Logistics, Replenishment, and Demand Planning.
- Provide program management and mentorship to business teams, technical teams across Finance.
- Work closely with the business owner to define the Supply Chain strategy, work closely with the Principal Systems Architect to define the Supply Chain business systems, and guide the team to a successful implementation.
- Work closely with the business owner(s) to define the Finance strategy, work closely with the Principal Systems Architect to define the Finance business systems, and guide the team to a successful implementation.
- Interface with business stakeholders in finance, supply chain, and customer support to understand the business needs and ensure alignment.
- Provide overall direction and processes for implementation, management, and maintenance of the Supply Chain, Finance, and Customer Support processes and systems.
- Maintain and manage the relationships with third-party vendors supporting the business and its business systems.
- Provide oversight to Zwift’s upcoming ERP implementation, and directly manage a Project Manager on this project.
What we're looking for:
- BS in Computer Science, Management, Finance, Operations, Economics or relevant management area.
- 5+ years of experience in Program/Project Management with a focus on finance, supply chain, ERP, and business systems.
- Experience with SmartSheets Project Management tool(s).
- Expert in concepts like procurement, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics management, transportation, reverse logistics, demand planning, and CRMand/or financial planning, accounting, treasury, etc. and the technology that powers these functions
- Experience implementing and/or supporting an ERP system.
- Experience serving as a program manager in a physical and digital environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Working in cross-functional team environments using Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement.
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite, Acumatica, and/or Sage Intact.
- Experience with BigCommerce.
- Experience with consumer electronics industry and/or gaming industry.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.