Customer Advocacy Program Manager
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Customer Advocacy Program Manager
ServiceTitan is looking for a Customer Advocacy Program Manager to capture the value experienced by existing customers to publicly promote to ServiceTitan prospects and other customers for additional untapped opportunities, e.g., increase adoption of key ServiceTitan modules/features with existing customers, drive net new sales, drive up-sells and expansion of existing customers. This role is responsible for helping customers develop an enthusiasm, belief and commitment to ST so that they willingly help us acquire new customers. This role is also responsible for capturing and analyzing customer input and feedback and then developing and following through on plans for timely responses.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and manage the Customer Reference Program, including process, content, tools, materials and team and customer incentives
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success teams to identify content and collateral needs for acquiring new customers and influencing existing customers to adopt certain best practices or features of ServiceTitan
- Partner with Marketing and Product Marketing teams to develop video testimonials, proof points, case studies and other content and collateral of various formats to be distributed in multiple channels
- Assist the Marketing team with ServiceTitan User Summit content and customer invitation process
- Write copy for Titan of the Month emails and other advocacy-related customer communications to highlight the best practices and successes of ServiceTitan customers to other existing customers
- Launch and manage key customer events along the post-implementation journey that will create positive and memorable educational and emotional experiences with ServiceTitan, including the Customer Welcome Experience, Quarterly Theme Kickoff Emails and the Customer Events Calendar
- Develop the strategy and plan for designing and launching the first-ever ServiceTitan Customer Advisory Board and then managing and maintaining ongoing needs for regular board meetings, events and communications
- Assess the needs for regionally-based customer advisory groups and then develop the strategy and plan for designing, launching and maintaining ongoing needs for these groups
- Manage the strategy and plan for responses to social reviews from customers and prospects
- Develop the strategy, tools and process for follow-up to NPS responses and management of progress for low-score responses
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of SaaS experience
- 5-7 years of program or operations management experience, especially with customer experience programs or Customer Success Operations
- Ability to work across multiple departments with senior leadership and management in Marketing, Sales, Product, Professional Services, Customer Training and Customer Success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills, storytelling, customer emails, etc.
- Extremely detail-oriented to ensure the highest-quality content and events are produced with minimal errors or gaps
- Ability to mine and analyze multiple data points to identify common themes or needs to focus on
- Aptitude for being organized and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to be creative in solving problems and communicating new opportunities
- Demonstrates a positive and resilient attitude and pride for the ServiceTitan team, customers and community
- Consistently demonstrates relentless ambition by setting goals, persisting toward goal achievement and craving learning, feedback and coaching along the way
- Makes progress, not excuses
- Leans toward action with a sense of urgency
- Understanding of the home services industry and its trends, opportunities, challenges, needs, etc.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.