Creative Project Manager at MeUndies
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than eighteen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. We’re looking for a self-motivated Creative Project Manager to manage the creative pipeline and project life-cycle. You’ll report directly to the Senior Project Manager and support projects that impact the Creative Team from brief through to execution. This person will manage the creative workflow, build schedules and timelines, effectively communicate bottlenecks and continually evaluate processes to help improve overall operational processes at MeUndies.
You will work in collaboration with key business stakeholders such as Brand, Performance Marketing, Creative, Physical Product, Digital Product & Operations.What You’ll Do
- Manage the workflow of the Creative team and assess bottlenecks/roadblocks
- Alleviate coordination and communication-based tasks for the Creative team
- Act as a liaison between Creative + Marketing Teams along with other key departments
- Support projects that impact the Creative Team from brief through execution
- Assist with market samples management for monthly & campaign shoots
- Continually evaluate processes to see if there is a more streamlined approach
- Assist with the implementation of new processes
- Facilitate efficient communication between project stakeholders
- Organize and maintain file structure within Google Drive
- Adhere to best practice project management methodology
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in project management
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience required
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Asana and creative project management soft skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- A strong drive and desire to learn
- Self-starter mindset
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.