Customer Experience Manager
MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
As a Customer Experience (CX) Manager, your number one priority will be to lead and develop our CX team to ensure we’re able to provide the best possible customer experience. The perfect fit is someone who is a natural leader and committed to training and developing people, a phenomenal communicator, and has the analytical chops for reporting on customer feedback and team performance. In this role, you will oversee our in-house team of CX experts and contribute to the management, coordination and quality of our outsourced contact center operations in the Philippines. Together these teams will help ensure our customers’ basic purchase needs are met, while going beyond what our customers expect to leave a meaningful memory of our brand.
You will report directly to our Sr. Director of Customer Experience and be one of the key leaders on the team.
- Help lead the Customer Experience team by developing, implementing and monitoring procedures for effective operation of a world-class customer experience organization
- Gain a first-hand understanding of how customers engage with the brand across all touch points and draw conclusions to continually evolve and optimize the customer journey
- Introduce relevant and value-add customer engagement functionality and leverage appropriate emerging innovations as part of the overall customer experience
- Ensure your direct reports are working towards goals that reflect the company strategy and measure progress towards those goals effectively
- Coach team members through regularly-scheduled 1 on 1’s, maintaining employee development and satisfaction
- Serve as part of the CX leadership team and report on key business activities related to how we improve the overall customer experience while delivering on key metrics
- Develop a systematic program to surprise and delight our customers, engendering deep loyalty
- Expertise in customer experience with a proven record of developing customer facing strategies which drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and revenue
- Dynamic leader ready to take on anything that comes at them and inspire their team to do the same
- A creative problem solver that looks for new solutions versus the status quo
- Must possess strong listening and communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) to effectively communicate with customers and all levels within the company
- Able to manage confrontational and escalated customer issues in a controlled and courteous manner
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a fast changing environments
- Fun and full of energy to instill into the MeUndies Customer Experience team
- Occasional (2-3x per year) travel required
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
And the little things.
Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg (choose the cold brew by day, and the IPA by night).
Even everyday things.
There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.