Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2021!
The Travel Concierge makes arrangements for Frontline Health Employees traveling for company contracts. You will be responsible for building out our Nurse Concierge function, which will help our base of healthcare professionals secure housing, and all other resources needed while traveling for business purposes. You will engage over multiple channels including Frontline Health, email, text and phone calls. You will master our technology platform and solicit customer feedback to help us provide the best candidate onboarding experience. Your goal: deliver an excellent experience for healthcare professionals with Frontline Health while helping us build out processes to support our growing community.
What you will do
- Plan, coordinate and manage Frontline Health Employee travel needs to ensure they are able to start assignments on time.
- Responsible for sourcing, organizing, booking, tracking and handling all Frontline Employees travel requests.
- Responsible for obtaining partnerships with various companies to ensure pro’s have competitive and cost effective options.
- Research, negotiate, and secure rates with airlines, car rental companies, AirBnB, and Hotels
- Review and ensure all contracts meet necessary specifications
- Other duties and projects as assigned
What the job requires
- 3 years experience minimum with proven success with client relations
- 3 years experience with hotel, travel or hospitality industry
- 3 years experience with booking high volume travel request
- 3 years experience in Travel Nurse Industry
- Bachelor's degree, preferred in Human Resources or related field
- Able to manage your own desk and make independent decisions
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for travel healthcare professionals
- Outside the box thinkers
- Career oriented with a desire for advancement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in web based products and ability to learn new applications easily
- Professional Friendliness
- Home office & Internet Connection with DSL, cable, or fiber internet connection with upload speeds greater than 1Mbps
- Exceptional Customer Service with Internal and External Customers
- Team Player
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Read Full Job Description