Beyond Limits is looking for an experienced and detailed-oriented travel administrator who will focus on managing the company’s global travel process and policies. In this role, our travel administrator will work closely with management in establishing and improving the company’s existing process and policies. Our travel administrator will own the management of and be the subject matter expert for the company’s travel vendors and partners. Additionally, the travel administrator will perform moderate administrative assistant duties as assigned.
The Beyond Limits culture is one of open communication, collaboration, curiosity, unbridled creativity and teamwork. Our mission is to be the universal leader in Artificial Intelligence based on our proven cognitive and autonomous computing capabilities. If you love the collaborative nature of an early stage venture, then we would love to meet you!
- Review and monitor travel policies, guidelines and spend to deliver efficient travel and guide best-in-practice recommendations for improvements
- Develop business recommendations on travel programs
- Create a process to manage upgrades and other travel benefit programs
- Assist in all travel related contracts (hotel, airline, car rentals, ground transportation, corporate housing etc.) to optimize total value of program compliance, spend visibility, and travel experience
- Assist in evaluating, recommending and implementing new technology to improve and enhance travel experience and improve effectiveness of travel program
- Online booking tool knowledge of implementing new functionality and travel training/webinars for travel and travel arrangers
- Conduct monthly training sessions for new hires to educate them on the travel program
- Monitor and troubleshoot various matters that arise from travel issues
- Collaborate with HR to ensure security processes and tools are integrated into the travel program
- Benchmark, analyze, monitor and report on travel expenditures and compliance
- Coordinate business meeting logistics, including room reservations, catering, IT assistance, etc.
- Assist with expense processing and reporting for various teams
- Provide back-up as needed within the Administrative team
- Develop strong working relationships across the organization (i.e. Senior Leadership, Executive Assistants, Operations, IT, Finance, HR etc.)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in strategic travel sourcing and involvement in corporate travel programs with heavy international travel knowledge
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to be challenged; detail oriented, organized and efficient
- Team player who is willing to support multiple areas of the business; strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience in spend analysis, market and benchmark analysis at a broad level
- Experience with Concur platform for travel management
- Prior experience working in a start up with executive management
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.