Trade Show Coordinator at SimplePractice
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 2:30 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, January 16, 2020
We’re seeking a trade show and event coordinator with an entrepreneurial drive who’s ready to autonomously handle a full conference calendar while maintaining alignment with our partnership team. You’ll join a growing marketing team and focus initially on creating a trade show strategy and inventory database.
In your first month, you’ll complete our internal training to learn our product and customers. You will also work closely with our marketing team to understand our unique brand and the intention of our presence at trade shows and events. You will progressively take ownership over developing a database to track our trade show inventory and ensure that we never run out of required and current marketing material.
After gaining a deep understanding of our marketing material and trade shows, you will develop a strategy and timeline for each upcoming trade show including end-to-end logistical management of trade show participation.
Demonstrate great work, great judgement, and adapt to our unique and high functioning culture that emphasizes personal ownership and you’ll quickly earn a tremendous amount of responsibility, autonomy, and professional opportunity.
- Plan, organize and implement logistics for trade show exhibition and events including: event registration, travel and accommodations, packing, shipping freight, and overall event execution
- Project manage event participation from start to finish; including keeping track of event deadlines, requirements, and invoices
- Responsible for resolving unexpected tradeshow, staffing, or accommodation issues when they arise (Flights cancelled, package doesn’t arrive, etc)
- Manage trade show inventory to ensure that marketing material is kept in stock, is not outdated, and the right material is sent to the right conference
- Keep abreast of changes within SimplePractice. As our product advances some marketing material may become outdated. You must be able to spot information that is no longer relevant
- Collaborate with marketing team to establish appropriate booth layout and design based on venue and budget
- Hold pre-show briefing to ensure that all staff attending the trade show are well prepared and on-message
- Responsible for post-event evaluation and follow-up
Responsibilities that can be earned
- Opportunity to grow the SimplePractice events department
- Opportunity to build a strategy for SimplePractice hosted customer workshops, focus groups, recruiting events, etc…
- 3+ years tradeshow and event management experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, project management, or a related field (preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”).
Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).
Read Full Job Description