Sr. Director / VP of Growth, New Product Operations at ServiceTitan
As a Sr. Director/VP of Growth, New Product Operations, you will be responsible for leading the Growth PMO & Ops team to effectively manage multiple initiatives and align goals and outcomes cross-functionally. You will manage and ensure successful delivery of growth products throughout the entire lifecycle (from build, GTM, launch, and post-launch optimization) with the highest operational excellence in place. These are high priority products that provide immense value to our customers while also driving meaningful business for ServiceTitan. You will help shape the vision and strategy on how the Growth PMO & Operations team operationalizes complex programs across a broad group of functional stakeholders (sales, onboarding, product, product marketing, etc.).As our Sr. Director/VP of Growth, New Product Operations, you will:
- Lead the management, implementation, and reporting of multiple large and complex initiatives by developing project plans/timelines, determining staffing decisions based on team capabilities, and ensuring cross-functional alignment and collaboration.
- Establish procedures and frameworks to operationalize program management best practices across the growth product lifecycle (from building, launching, and post-launch optimization)
- Assemble and organize cross-functional teams to effectively execute assigned projects. This includes risk management, stakeholder management, regulation/governance, meeting cadence, communication best practices, etc.
- Establish cross-functional goals and ensure there is a common understanding of scope and objectives.
- Work with Growth Leadership regularly to address business needs efficiently and identify gaps/opportunities to evolve processes with a focus on scalability
- Inspire, mentor, and manage a high-performing Growth Program Management & Ops team
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 15+ years of work experience in consulting (strategy & operations, technology), PMO, or other similar roles managing complex programs with multiple projects/work streams
- Experience in B2B technology with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
- PMP or similar certification a plus, but not required
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc