Sr. Account Coordinator
The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a
trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers,
brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world’s top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and
providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New
York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry’s
premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Our company values are:
- Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
- Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
- Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company
- Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
- Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support
- Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues’ and clients’ needs and always exceed expectations
The Deluxe Distribution Group is looking for an exceptional individual to join our Client Services Team as a Senior Account Coordinator for Digital Delivery on a Studio Account.
The position is based in Burbank, CA.
The Senior Client Services Coordinator is responsible for the day to day client liaising, working with the client on the planning and delivery requirements of each title, ironing out workflow issues in advance for the clients and operations. This senior role is integral to the smooth operation within the client teams in leading the scheduling, monitoring, dispatching and reconciling of orders, provide administrative support, as well as continue learning all areas of the Digital Delivery workflow. This role will be working primarily in UHD, HDR and IMF space.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide customer support to clients with a driving focus and dedication to superior customer satisfaction. Ensure client requests are completed on time and accurately.
- Coordinate the order processing pipeline from start to finish. Use internal systems to schedule and track projects throughout the facility.
- Work alongside clients to ensure internal operation teams receive workable assets to efficiently complete purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Communicate regularly via email, telephone and in-person to manage exceptions, scope out new projects, provide updates and represent customer needs internally.
- Regularly identify “at risk” orders and proactively escalate issues internally and externally.
- Provide upstream support to Account Managers and Directors.
- Upon completion of orders ensure client invoices are created and delivered in a timely manner.
- Prepare weekly and monthly status updates for key stakeholders as required.
We’re looking for someone who has the following experience and qualifications:
- Proven professional track record with 2-3 years previous customer service experience strongly preferred; traditional post production background helpful.
- Technical knowledge of video, audio, subtitles, and compression technologies.
- Current experience with UHD, HDR and IMF workflows strongly preferred.
- Experience working within a team and independently.
- Must have extensive experience using Microsoft Office; and an ability to learn new software systems quickly.
- Ability to understand/interpret technical information and relay to stakeholders.
- Confident and able to tackle challenging situations
- Must be client and solutions focused
- Is adaptable in approach and is willing to be flexible to accommodate the changing needs of the team.
- Must be highly-organized, detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills; emphasis on collaboration, dependability, and relationship management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills supported by an inquisitive nature and willingness to learn.
- Flexibility to work extended hours to meet project deadlines as required.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to track multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd
like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation &
sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated
against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information
or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the
Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change
in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without
imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need
assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.