Senior Manager, Strategic Initiatives at Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Strategic Initiatives to join Snap Inc! As a member of the Business and Partner Solutions (BPS) team, you will play an instrumental role shaping and implementing strategy across our monetization and community teams. Working from our Los Angeles headquarters, you will collaborate across BPS as well as cross functional teams across Snap to identify opportunities for growth and operational improvement.What you’ll do:
- Use a data-driven lens to seek further opportunities within BPS and Snap as a whole to increase revenue, decrease costs and improve the level of services provided to our team, community and advertising partners.
- Implement scalable programs and best practices across diverse teams to enhance and improve execution.
- Work closely with business units, core functions and support teams to develop and implement strategic initiatives.
- Run the annual strategic planning cycle for BPS.
- Coordinate and operationalize complex projects.
- Communicate to executive teams and within the broader company.
- Lead the development and execution of high value internal executive engagements.
- Ability to implement high quality, data driven decisions.
- Operational rigor and management in building a scalable service model with continuous improvement.
- Smart, strong analytical skills and ability.
- Outstanding project management skills, execution and business acumen.
- Ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- 10+ years experience in strategy, communications or business operations functions.
- 8+ years of marketing experience, with a focus on digital marketing.
- Experience building executive relationships and driving/influencing change.
- Success driving cross functional change.
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!