At Emotive, we take our clients' experiences seriously. Our Customer Success team is on a mission to be industry leaders in providing an overall experience that delights our clients. From the moment our Implementations team gets our client onboarded on our platform, our Customer Success team takes the lead in engaging our customers to ensure positive outcomes using Emotive. Product adoption, adding additional seats and services to contracts, and ultimately renewals will fall under the purview of our Customer Success team.How You Will Contribute:
- Empower our customers to reach their goals using the Emotive Conversational Sales Platform, data-based strategy suggestions, and our partner network
- Own the entire customer lifecycle after onboarding, including renewals
- Engage a portfolio of clients and build personal relationships with key people in the organizations
- Identify and act on win-win opportunities for additional client investments
- Relay valuable feedback and insights from the market to the product team
- Deliver keynotes and webinars on different aspects of personalization
- Improve both customer facing and internal processes
- 3+ years of customer success or account management with a technical (SaaS) product
- Highly organized - a project management background is a plus
- The ability to quickly build rapport with individuals and teams, naturally looking for ways to make processes easier
- Ability to understand the features and use cases of the Emotive platform
- Empathy for who you work with; you identify with their challenges and your desire to delight shines through in your communications
- The capacity for creative problem solving
- Experience with advocating for your customers' needs within our organization and driving to solutions
- You can use data and statistics to identify patterns, using them for enriching your recommendations for process/product improvements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the motivation to inspire both our clients and your teammates
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 350+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!Benefits:
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.