Receptionist at Golden Hippo
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Bolt, the fulfillment division of Golden Hippo, is currently looking for a Receptionist for our fulfillment center in Chatsworth, CA. The Receptionist is primarily responsible to serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival. The receptionist is also responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties such as but no limited general office/clerical duties in support of functional areas within the organization. Day to day support will include answering phones, taking messages, sorting and distributing mail. The Receptionist will also attend special events, organized events by contacting vendors and helping when needed.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Bolt you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Bolt is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively and encouraging work environment. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Answering phones in a professional manner.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Updates monitors daily if needed
- Schedule Meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filling and photocopying
- Provides administrative services to executive team (Special projects: Birthday Lunches and Organizing special meeting)
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Minimum High School or equivalent which can be supplemented by experience
- Communicate effectively in English and Spanish
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Experience working with employment agencies (high volume)
- Deadline driven and resourceful with ability to take direction
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment
- Availability to work a full-time position. Standard 40-hour work week, however candidate must be able and willing to work extended hours for special events and when necessary
- Consistent attendance and adhering to work schedule and attendance policy
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Golden Bolt is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Memphis, TN and Chatsworth, CA. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Bolt is just the place for you.
Golden Bolt is an equal opportunity employer.