Process Modeler at Zwift
Seniority Level: Entry-Associate
Location: RemoteAbout the role and about You:
Zwift is looking for a Process Modeler for our Business Functions team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and documenting the business processes across varying functions. We are seeking someone who is passionate about problem solving and helping our teams get things done. As a Process Modeler, you will play a key role in designing, documenting and improving the processes that help run the Zwift organization.What you’ll do:
- Work with Process Excellence Managers to design & document business policies, processes, and standard operating procedures.
- Create process designs that include the correct business requirements, measures, and resources and gain alignment on how to implement the process changes.
- Create and Maintain Business Process Documentation.
- Monitor and report process performance against critical metrics.
- Work closely with the Business Functions Program Manager and System Architect to ensure that process, organization, and technology are aligned.
- Collaborate with business partners in finance, supply chain, and customer support to understand the business needs and ensure alignment.
- Help drive policy and process decisions to improve the business functions and customer experience within and without the organization.
- 1-2 years of experience in Process Design using PDCA, DMEMO and/or DMAIC.
- Basic knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM), preferred with a background in Lean, TQM, and/or Six Sigma.
- Understanding of Process Improvement, Process Design, Problem Solving, Communication, and Stakeholder Engagement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to think strategically and operationally.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You’ll challenge conventional thinking through research and analysis.
- You’ll collaborate and build strong relationships across teams.
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement.
- Passion for cycling, Zwift, or virtual fitness.
- In the process of getting certified or have interest in certification in Lean Six Sigma.
- Familiarity with Smartsheets.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.