FIGS is looking for an awesome Operations Coordinator to be a vital member of our rock star team. As we grow our organization, this role is critically important to the high functioning of our organization. The Operations Coordinator will play a key role in supporting and coordinating smooth day-to-day operations.
What you’ll do:
- Data entry for applications and systems
- Perform administrative duties including data entry, supply orders, processing special orders, pulling reports, building spreadsheets and templates, etc.
- Point of contact for office any operation needs and support the facilities and office team
- Support the Ops team with monitoring eCom and Retail Operations and enforcing company policies, standards, and SOP’s
- Assist the Experience team with operational needs
- Ad hoc research for the accounting team
- Assist with office deliveries and coordinate scheduled maintenance
- Support shipping and receiving for the HQ office
- Operational support for events
- Provide backup support for the reception
- Assist HR department with operational needs
- 1-2 years of experience retail operations, project coordination, event planning or admin experience in a fast-paced focused environment
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Manage multiple priorities, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize decisions based on the needs of the business
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial personality with a results-oriented management style who's hungry to make a difference
- Ability to work independently with high degree of initiative and drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pays strict attention to detail
Other must haves:
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Positive attitude
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- Entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
A little bit about us:
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellent, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.
Read Full Job Description