Greater LA Area
The environment around us influences the work we do every day.
That’s why we’re seeking an office manager to join our team who understands the beneficial impact and deep responsibility of creating and maintaining an outstanding office. You understand the importance of each detail and why the hard work of constantly improving an office is never complete. You identify when sections of the office are too cold, when the snack supply is getting low, when a conference room echoes, or when scuffs appear on a wall and you take ownership of the solution. You will also manage our CEO’s busy calendar and expense reports as well as organize team meetings, lunches, and small events.
This role will work closely with, and take direction from our CEO who is passionate about our company culture. Demonstrate great work and good judgement and you’ll quickly earn a tremendous amount of responsibility, autonomy, and professional opportunity.
- Identify, schedule and manage building repairs
- Order and maintain office equipment and supplies
- Office moves and desk relocations
- Manage the heating/cooling system to make sure the office is the right temperature
- Maintain and service appliances (coffee machine, fridge, kombucha tap, etc)
- A full supply of health snacks
- Organize storage rooms
- Manage and help improve the new employee onboarding process
- Coordinate “offboarding” when employees leave
- Scheduling and organizing team meetings, lunches, happy hours, and events
- Contribute to office design improvements
- Manage travel and shipping for conferences
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, expense reports, and various administrative tasks
- Organize the company holiday party
- 3+ years in an office management or executive assistant role
- Scrappiness - you know how to get the job done
- Proactive and adaptable - you jump in wherever you’re needed
- Organized with the ability to set and meet deadlines.
Read Full Job Description