Manager, Security Awareness, Training & Education at Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Manager, Security Awareness, Training & Education to join Snap Inc! As a member of the Global Security team, you will lead and carry out the team’s training and awareness program. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, we will collaborate to develop, execute, and lead an outstanding security training program for our team members.
What you'll do:
- Ensure that Snap team members, including Security personnel, have the training needed to perform their job at an outstanding level.
- Build and refine curriculum and internal training guides across multiple security teams responsible for protecting Snap Inc. assets.
- Craft and lead all aspects of content and programming to support the workplace violence prevention and other threat programs.
- Implement mechanisms for gauging new hire progress, as well as existing team members in order to ensure consistency in knowledge, and standard methodologies.
- Establish tools and systems for assessing knowledge gaps amongst internal security personnel, as well as develop solutions for addressing those gaps and/or inconsistencies.
- Measures, reports and analyzes data to illustrate impact on both learners and security risk reduction to demonstrate program efficiency.
- Lead budgets and vendor relationships as assigned by Global Security Leadership.
- Will lead program design and project management for global training initiatives
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in developing and delivering training using a blended approach
- Leadership skills, with an emphasis on customer service and teamwork.
- Strong communication skills to work with all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in the security, medical, emergency services, law enforcement, military, or customer service industry is helpful.
- Flexibility to occasionally work non-traditional schedules including holidays, nights, and weekends to adapt to our 24/7 operation
- Bachelor’s degree in a criminal justice, communication, education or a related field or equivalent years of experience
- 8+ years of demonstrated ability in an instructional design, curriculum development, adult learning or related role
- Master’s in a similar field preferred
- Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, and/or project management
- Certifications in security and investigations is a plus
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrated experience in building security awareness training, workplace violence and insider threat programs in a corporate environment.
- Investigations experience specific to intellectual property, corporate security
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].