Manager, Professional Service Operations at ServiceTitan (Remote)
At ServiceTitan, we are on the path to building the Operating System of the Trades. We are looking for a Manager, Operations with strong leadership, communication, and critical thinking skills to be a big part of the always-exciting Professional Service Operations team. The Manager, Operations will play a key role in driving the efficiency and effectiveness of our customer onboarding, training and integration teams (accounting, phones, data). A successful candidate will have the ability to work confidently in a dynamic, rapidly-growing, and fast-paced environment, spot trends and take action. This role reports directly to the Senior Manager, Operations.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end process of customer implementation and operational metrics, providing regular, actionable insights to the business
- Utilize big data analytics and expert attention to detail to proactively flag risks and develop white space strategies and ways to increase efficiency
- Be a problem-solver and organize, structure and track operational improvement initiatives.
- Manage the prioritization and cadence of process and workflow development for professional service operations (Implementation Services, Data and Integration, and Training), working closely with the in-house Salesforce development team and business stakeholders
- Become a trusted and reliable business partner, collaborating closely with Implementation Services, Finance, Operations, Enablement, Product and Business Intelligence teams on defining and improving booking policies, SLAs, and processes, and managing expectations
- Build and maintain implementation forecasting and pacing models with Professional Services Leadership.
- Lead multiple work streams by putting together thoughtful project plans with tight deadlines
- Continue to develop the professional and technical skills of each member of the team
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Engineering Science, or related field, required, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of business operations experience in SaaS (or similar) with a strong understanding of Implementation, Financial, and Operational SaaS KPIs, required
- Salesforce.com and Tableau experience, required; ability to create process maps is a plus
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.