Miro is growing its Customer Success team and we are looking for customer-focused individuals to join us! Our Enterprise Customer Success Manager has many responsibilities from on-boarding Enterprise clients and setting them up for success to deepening relationships with our existing customers and increasing the value they get from our services.
Your role will impact our customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results.What you’ll do
- Manage a portfolio of roughly 100 Enterprise customers
- Maximize customer retention metrics
- Become a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcome through scaled engagements
- Identify. track and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Ensure product adoption by on-boarding new customers and new teams
- Make sure that customers get maximum value from Miro and give them insight into this by running tech-touch activities (Webinars, Email Campaigns, User Meet-ups, etc.)
- Develop best practices for new customer onboarding and customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success.
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role managing complex accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate and excited about the prospect of helping build out our Scaled Customer Success processes.
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Proactive mindset and excellent time management skills.
- Willing and able to travel abroad regularly.
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!