Director, Network Operations and Support at Deluxe Entertainment
Deluxe is the entertainment industry’s largest end-to-end services provider, which produces, delivers, archives and monetises content, so clients can realise bigger visions and unlock more value from their assets. Deluxe is an ecosystem for media and entertainment that includes production, post-production, distribution, and asset management capabilities.
For over 95 years, Deluxe has been an integral and reliable partner for filmmakers and the Hollywood Studios, networks, advertisers, sports teams and leagues.
The Director of Network Operations and Support is responsible for the following functions within Deluxe:
· Global Network Operations Centre strategy, build, rollout and day-to-day leadership.
· Deluxe on Demand global support team
· Digital Cinema global support team
· Ensure smooth transition of IT support process from current legacy/on-premises architecture to a cloud based open product architecture for the Deluxe One product.
The Director of Network Operations and Support will be responsible for the Global Network Operations Centre (NOC) design, build, rollout and day-to-day management. This is a new function that will be built from the ground up to deliver 1st/2nd line proactive service availability assurance for all Deluxe Production IT workflows globally.
The Director of Network Operations and Support will also be responsible for leading global teams of level 2 and level 3 support engineers providing 24/7 support to our cutting-edge video processing platforms for OTT customers and our Digital Cinema distribution customers.
Working closely with the product development team, you will ensure the smooth transition of IT support from current Deluxe technology assets and products to the new cloud based, and open, Deluxe One platform.
The candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
· Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in IT Service Management and media focussed NOC Support (essential)
· In-depth ITIL and IT Service Management knowledge and certifications (essential)
· Minimum 3-5 years in a senior management position with experience managing technology, staff, and budgets (essential)
· Experience working in a global technology/media environment (essential)
· Experience in building and launching broadcast or media global Network Operations Centre’s (highly desirable)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Excellent at identifying and managing resources needed to plan, develop and deliver technology services
· Strong influencer of senior level customers and technology teams, ensuring that services are managed to agreed levels of availability and performance
· Strong technology service management budgeting, estimating, planning and objective setting skills
· Knowledge sufficient to plan and manage the implementation of processes, tools, and methods for monitoring and managing the performance of systems and services, in respect of their contribution to business performance and benefits to the business
· Technology service operations experience, including prior management experience in at least one service management area (service design, transition, or improvement). As experience of the full technology service lifecycle is required, it is unlikely that the jobholder will have previously worked for less than 7 years in a technology support function
· Sufficiently strong knowledge to lead technology service continuity planning and implementation (within the context of overall business continuity planning)
· Experience with data analysis and making data-driven leadership decisions
· Possess and consistently demonstrate a "can do" attitude. The successful candidate must be able to challenge the norm to enable departmental and company growth
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to readily communicate with all levels of the organization
· Self-starter, organized and detail oriented team leader
May require weekend and evening hours. May require domestic and international travel.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.