Director, Community Support
The Director, Community Support position will oversee the company’s customer support teams and functions to create an organization that achieves customer satisfaction and improves customer retention. You will be the architect leading this charge, partnering with the Product, Marketing, and Technology teams to plan, scale, lead, and refine customer support at Slickdeals.
- Design and scale the Community Support team to support a variety of products and services with high availability across the website and email
- Build processes that enable the right work to be handled by the right people, ensuring that our users consistently have great experiences when they reach out
- Work with Product, Marketing, and Tech teams to plan, scale, lead, and refine how we do customer support at Slickdeals
- Communicate and advocate for the needs of Slickdeals members
- Work with the Product team to identify opportunities to improve our products, build and improve features for members, internal tooling, and otherwise prevent or simplify future work
- Identify and fix communication breakdowns, operational inefficiencies, and other factors that prevent the support team from being a well-oiled machine
- Collect and analyze feedback, detect trends, diagnose issues, make wrongs right, and help our members have a great experience everyday
- Measure key support metrics and turn customer sentiment and satisfaction learnings into positive actions for growth
- A knack for seeing how to make something better, and the resourcefulness to execute on those insights consistently
- Strong sense of ownership and a "whatever it takes" attitude towards getting stuff done
- Expert knowledge of common customer experience platforms such as Zendesk
- A natural, deep curiosity that drives you to learn, investigate, and constantly ask why
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in designing, building, and leading support organizations that customers rave about
- Experience managing remote support teams and/or channels
- Core competencies include leadership, customer relations, process management, data analysis, problem solving, effective communication, business acumen, and technical aptitude
- Experience working with crowdsourced or community-driven user platforms
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.