Director of Business Operations at Endpoint
| El Segundo | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:23 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Director of Business Operations to lead our Expansion, Applications Administration and Business Operations Analyst teams. These teams are responsible for operational process, software and automation implementation, optimization and support that enables our Title & Escrow (T&E) Operations team to scale effectively and efficiently while delivering top-tier service to our customers. There are massive opportunities for our business in the areas of automation-enabled and integrated workflows and processes. You’ll be working with the leadership team to define and refine our vision and bring it to reality.
• We are open to remote candidates for this role
As the Director of Business Operations, you will use your skills to:
- Inform and articulate the strategy on market expansion. Manage and lead the expansion team towards executing on a plan to seamlessly and efficiently launch the Endpoint Closing solution in all 50 states.
- Provide strategic leadership and management; which includes attracting, developing and retaining high-performing teams, offering ongoing feedback, professional growth opportunities and overall guidance.
- Partner with Operations and Product Managers to oversee the creation, implementation, and the continued optimization of operational processes, automated workflows and software solutions that support Endpoint’s business goals.
- Work with our Title & Escrow (T&E) Operations team to identify the long and short-term automation opportunities, optimized processes, and customer success opportunities.
- Direct research on potential technology solutions and implementations in support of new initiatives and opportunities across our operational environment.
- Work with our Enterprise Division to successfully onboard and support Prop Tech specialized operational needs and business practices.
- Manage and guide the team that administers our operational software suite.
- Continuously and obsessively advocate and work for a completely integrated, automation powered and customer-centric operational platform.
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- 5+ years experience working in business operations; setting priorities and creating roadmaps to meet business goals and objectives
- 4+ years of experience leading teams in a medium to large-scale operations and/or business operations environment with enterprise-grade solutions
- A passion for and intense belief in the synergistic relationship between people, product and tech
- Experience partnering with stakeholders from business and technology cohorts to solve operational problems and implement scalable and sound solutions with the mindful and inventive use of technology
- A track record of growing people and teams
- The ability to manage time and multiple schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence upward and downward through persuasive written and verbal communication
Why work at Endpoint:
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully-stocked snack bar and team lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description