Hello, we're Endpoint
Endpoint is a digital Title and Escrow company that streamlines the home closing process by making it simple, fast and transparent for everyone involved. Our platform involves all parties: agents, buyers, and sellers, and offers convenient signing, secure funds transfer, and in-home notarization to put your home buying process at ease.
Why Work with Us?
As a young, developing startup, we acknowledge what we’ve accomplished, but know there's still much to do. That’s why we take the time to perfect our platform. We ensure our diverse group of individuals have the freedom to voice their opinion and work as a collaborative team to make decisions, and continue to challenge the industry standard.
An Insider's view of Endpoint
What's something quirky about your company?
Well, the people- I could go on for an hour about the people here. But, something short and sweet is our office pup, Chuck. On the weekends, I find myself missing the big guy- his snoring on conference calls, his energetic "hellos" every morning. I'll go play with him if I'm stuck on a problem. He's the best.
What projects are you most excited about?
I am most excited about automation. Endpoint emphasizes technology and efficiency, and our goal is to automate as many processes as possible. I'm looking forward to automation projects that make data, reports, dashboards, analysis, and insights easily accessible to my co-workers.
Business Intelligence Manager
What makes someone successful on your team?
As a team, our number one challenge, and therefore our number one goal, is ensuring that automation runs as expected and that we are consistent with new feature development. Someone who can work quick, remain flexible and collaborate with others will find success on our team!
Sr. QA Engineer
What is your vision for the company?
Endpoint's vision is to create an effortless closing experience for all parties in the real estate transaction. For me, Endpoint represents an opportunity to transform the Title and Escrow industry from one that is opaque to transparent, expensive to fair, riddled to seamless and relationship-driven to value-driven.
VP Business Development
What are some social events your company does?
Every other Friday our team does happy hour at a local spot. I really enjoy these because they're a great opportunity for our team to socialize outside of the office. Also, every quarter we do a company outing. My favorite so far has been our trip to Magic Mountain. No better way to get to know a coworker than screaming together on a rollercoaster!
Where we are
Our El Segundo HQ is located right off of Pacific Coast Highway, with quick access to trendy restaurants and the beach.
Perks + Benefits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Team based strategic planning
Open office floor plan
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Sick Days
Job Training & Conferences
Online course subscriptions available
- The amazing, outgoing and brilliant people at Endpoint make it such a great company to work. On top of that, the groundbreaking work we do is what pulls me out of bed everyday.Edwin SamIT Specialist
- There's this atmosphere that surrounds Endpoint that's indescribable. The energy and the fast-paced environment keeps me on my toes. I'm never bored, there are new and exciting challenges every day.Donna WildesOperations Director
- I come in to the office knowing I will spending the day cracking jokes. Being surrounded by people who share my sense of humor helps to keep work from feeling like work.Kevin LouieProduct Manager
- The Endpoint office feels like home. I love eavesdropping on conference calls, being treated like a diva and charming everyone with my tiny smile. I couldn't ask for a better playground!OliveSass-Master
Jobs at Endpoint9 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
Articles we're in2 articles
Our funding history
$30M in FundingInvestors: First American Financial Corporation