Customer Success Manager at Cameo
Customer Success Manager
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, comedians and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level..
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from practically anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s chat.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for effectively and clearly communicating with both our internal and external customers. Your responsibilities include: ensuring our customers have the best possible experience on the platform, fielding questions about our product and responding in a timely manner, being the voice of our Cameo users and delivering feedback to the appropriate stakeholders. You will work cross-functionally to support the Talent Relations, MIG and Product teams to facilitate the delivery of millions of magical moments for fans.
You will lead our team of customer service experts, analyzing their performance to drive key behaviors that roll up to our company goals. You will have a strong command of CS fundamentals with a focus on improving our customer NPS score, turnaround time and SLA expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide best-in-class support for our customers
- Identify customer needs, answering any questions they may have
- Aid purchasers along in the booking process
- Drive repeat business by rolling out the red carpet for all users
- Collaborate with other teams to launch campaigns, give customer feedback, and close the loop on internal comms
- Operate as a trusted POC that other teams can rely on
- Track inbound ticket trends to inform product managers and leadership teams in key decision making processes
- Help implement customer support tools and features to improve workflow
- Manage and analyze team performance to drive key behaviors
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5+ years of experience in customer success
- You have a deep understanding of CS fundamentals.
- You have experience working in Zendesk or Intercom.
- You are solution-oriented and problem solving is your middle name.
- You have acute attention to detail and great writing skills.
- You are organized.
- You are comfortable with change and can keep up with the pace that a start-up requires.
- You exceed turnaround time SLA expectations.
- You exemplify our core values: Run Through Walls, Roll Out the Red Carpet, Make it Memorable, and Fight for Simplicity
- You bring humility and compassion to work every day.
- You are receptive to feedback, coaching, strategic realignment when necessary, and lead with no ego.
- You make work fun by approaching it with a sense of humor and have a positive work ethic.
- You actively practice a growth mindset.
- You are a team player and elevate those around you.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.