Customer Success Manager at Convoso
At Convoso, we invite you to claim your seat at the table and shape the conversation. We
challenge you to leverage your strengths and get in touch with what it means to be passionate. We dare you to willfully ignore the obvious and turn inspired conversation into actionable leadership. And if you make a ruckus, then own it. Because ruckus makes the cut here. So does leveling up. Setting your own path. And hustling great ideas to the table. We’re an emergent technology startup company with something to prove. We value collaboration and reward pushing the limit. Are you ready to own your seat at the table? Shape the conversation? And change us with your work?
Who WE are:
Convoso is achieving robust growth in the SaaS space. Our multi-channel communication software leverages conversational AI agents to eliminate the first 60 to 90 seconds of every pre-qualifying call for improved lead generation. We’re currently expanding our market reach and welcoming the next wave of talent to our company.
Who YOU are:
• Self-Starter: You are a competitive, persuasive, determined and enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to produce extraordinary work. You take initiative to do whatever it takes to achieve objectives.
• Goal-Oriented: Constantly setting, pursuing and attaining goals, regardless of obstacles or circumstances. You are a resourceful individual who implements new strategies to achieve ambitious and challenging goals.
• Leadership: You build trust and demonstrate integrity with a noticeable congruence between words and actions. You are able to organize and influence others to believe in a vision, while creating a sense of direction.
• Customer-Focused: You strive to anticipate, identify and understand customer’s wants, needs and concerns. You exhibit high quality customer service and enjoy building professional relationships with clients.
• Teamwork: Your style emphasizes the importance of teamwork, while also encourages individuals to learn and grow. You have been recognized for your excellent interpersonal skills and your ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate well to others.
• 5+ years relevant work experience with post-sales, customer-facing responsibilities in a B2B software SaaS environment. Relevant Customer Success Management experience is preferred.
• Experience with inbound call center management is preferred.
• Possess exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills to earn credibility consulting and negotiating with C-level executives backed by a strong understanding of their business objectives.
• Strong personal management. You’re driven - no one needs to push you to excel, it’s just who you are. Ability to work autonomously and to prioritize tasks while managing a diverse workload in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Keen attention to detail and a consistent follow-through to commitments.
• You want to help and serve our customers - customer service is in your DNA. You consistently seek win-win solutions. • Ability to facilitate internal cross-functional discussions to resolve customer concerns and product issues.
• Eager to learn, adapt, and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
• BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
What will make YOU excited to go to work every day:
• It is the responsibility of the CSM to drive customer adoption and retention. You will own the relationship with assigned customers, which includes ensuring successful onboarding, increasing product adoption, ensuring engagement and retention, facilitating upsells, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Convoso platform and guide the customer via training sessions, discussions, and account optimizations to ensure adoption and success.
• Facilitate best practice usage of Convoso solutions to help customers maximize their investment.
• Apply expertise in data visualization to see the larger picture to help identify trends and opportunities to drive growth of our platform.
• Proactively monitor and report customer health and serve as a customer advocate back into Convoso to ensure that our solutions are evolving to meet our customers’ needs.
• Provide clear and constructive feedback to Support, Product Management, and Engineering based on customer needs and/or reported issues. Manage and coordinate escalation activities as needed.
• Additionally, work in a pre-sales fashion to assist Sales Representatives in meetings focused on product demos and trials.
Work perks worth the hype:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401 (k) employer match program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen (vegetarian friendly)
- Catered family lunches together (Every Friday)
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Your birthday off