GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
The Customer Success Associate is responsible for managing the renewals and expansions for an assigned group of accounts. You will need to proactively reach out to your customers by phone and email, provide quotes and resources to ensure that renewal POs are sent in on-time. There will be a high volume of smaller customers, but this role will allow you to work closely with very experienced strategic and enterprise Customer Success Managers, and provides a unique opportunity to learn and grow with a team full of rock stars!
What You'll Do
- Actively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned customers; responsible for retention, expansion, and identifying cross sell opportunities
- Close business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding your quota
- Maintain fast email response times
- Aim to provide a delightful experience in every customer interaction
- Provide customers with product training, strategic guidance, and ongoing best practices
- Be diligent about taking notes and managing opportunity stages for proper forecasting
Who You Are
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service, customer success, or account management role desirable
- Empathetic listener with a strong focus on serving the customer
- Excellent time-management skills
- Genuine interest in learning and growing in the field of customer success
- Strong, confident communication skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced and changing environment; does not get stressed easily
- College degree preferred
What We Offer
- Opportunity to impact and revolutionize safe digital learning experiences for K-12 students
- Partner with enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are compelled to do good in the world
- Weekly yoga classes and guided aromatherapy meditation
- Annual personal growth stipend for continued learning
- Grow and scale with one of the fastest growing EdTech companies
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.