Customer Success Associate
Greater LA Area
We’re looking for a friendly, eager-to-learn Customer Success Associate to join our customer success team. In this role, you will use your passion for tech to provide our customers with a world class experience. SimplePractice is built for our customers, and supporting their success is our top priority. We strive to provide unparalleled support and encourage our customers to always let us know how we can improve our products. You’ll be an integral member of the customer success team, getting to know and responding to thousands of SimplePractice customers, and working collaboratively with our team to constantly improve our customer success materials and processes. This role will give you front row access in a startup while you provide tangible value and support to our growing community.
What is the Structure of this Job?
This is a full-time position. For the first 3 months of employment, you'll be expected to be in our office from 9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday. There is some flexibility with working hours over time. We’re looking for individuals that can also offer non-traditional business hours availability, including weekends, to help us manage our team's response time goals throughout the entire week.
There is an opportunity for some remote work down the line on an ad hoc basis, but the option to work remotely full time is not an option - we love collaborating in-person and building our team culture face to face!
What Would You Do for Us?
- Troubleshoot all insurance-related issues that our customers face with our insurance billing features
- Be the liaison between our customers and the clearinghouse we work with to process our insurance claims and enrollments
- Triage incoming customer support emails to other specialty agents, answering up to 30% of all new emails
- Help your team answer all incoming inquiries in 60 minutes or less, continually striving for swifter response time
- Answer customer chats, phone calls, and hold live screen sharing sessions with customers
- Lead live Q&A product orientation sessions and 1 to 1s
- Work with the support team to identify patterns in support emails and keep an eye out for bugs or problems with the software
Our Customer Success Associate Must-Haves
- Self-managing, and have a sense of urgency to complete work efficiently and accurately
- Comfortable with ambiguity to determine the best solution for our customers
- Ability to manage multiple platforms of communication
- Upbeat, fun, and confident, and can pitch in on-camera in some of our live online customer classes
- Tech savvy and comfortable with web apps - Slack, Asana, Zendesk, Google Docs, and the like. You should be able to use them with ease and be sharp enough to troubleshoot any issues you have
More About You
- You’re highly empathetic and patient, and really love helping people
- You’re obsessive about creating an exceptional experience for each of our customers
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on casual, friendly, conversational tone
- You’re self-managing, self-starting, and self-motivating, and can organize in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Big plus if you have past experience working with Zendesk or in start-up environments
- Previous insurance background not necessary
What's the Next Step?
Great question! If you’re interested and would like to be considered for this role, please provide us with your resume and respond to the application below.
We build software that helps health & wellness professionals run their private practice. We’ve helped thousands of professionals by offering intuitive, people-centric software that’s totally focused on running a business and helping patients. That’s what our customers care about so that’s all we care about. We know this because we value relationships and constantly speaking with customers is the only way to deliver a great product. We’re a growing startup founded by a successful entrepreneur who was a therapist himself at one point in his career.
Read Full Job Description