Client Success Manager at Hawke Media
The role of the Client Success Manager is paramount to the success of both Hawke Media’s clients and our consultancy as a whole. As the bridge between our clients, business development and services teams, the Client Success Manager is key in soliciting feedback from our clients about our people and services and ensuring a smooth new client onboarding experience and client satisfaction throughout an engagement with Hawke with will lead to stronger retention of our consultancy and new opportunities to grow and develop our clients’ businesses. The Client Success Manager’s prime focus is centered around the holistic client experience and is to ensure the overall adoption of our services and the continuation of client engagement through education, excellent communication with our clients, conflict resolution between clients their services teams, and portfolio growth. This role will report to the VP of Sales and will frequently collaborate with other Hawke associates on the marketing, services and business development teams.
- Serve as the primary contact for all client feedback externally and internally
- Maintain automatic sends for existing clients via Net Promoter Score platform(s). Send NPS Client Feedback Surveys to Hawke leadership teams
- Develop communication standardization across all service teams for an optimal client kick-off experience
- Observe client calls and meetings, conduct audits, drive feedback to marketing, sales and services teams, and act as a resource for Hawke clients
- Prepare quarterly business reports for Hawke clients with the help of services teams and develop strategies for growth and continued engagement between Hawke and its clients
- Create methodologies to collect data that provide insights on the effectiveness of our services for our clients
- Ensure clients are prepared for success the first month, including expectation-setting, communicating and improving research and executional processes, and communicating timeline of deliverables
- Act as a resource for Hawke clients to address any concerns, comments, and overarching questions in regards to their account.
- Conduct “Surprise and Delight” calls to clients emphasizing and recognizing account wins, ultimately creating opportunities for upsells and cross-sells
- Develop process for and execute on identifying and saving potential lost clients
- Execute on lost client calls to identify pain point patterns and propose career development training where applicable to Hawke leadership
- Client outreach for Hawke clients with a poor experience. Transfer findings to Hawke teams and develop go-forward strategies.
- Communicate survey wins to teams
- Execute client feedback surveys to gather feedback on services provided by the services team
- Perform thorough analysis of lost client reasoning, develop insights, and report findings and recommend action items to C-suite, and operational and services leadership & individual contributors to develop systems, processes, and execution plans that improve client retention
- Implement and maintain a process to effectively communicate positive feedback with managers and experts
- Generate positive reviews on directories, listings, and social media (such as Facebook, Google, Yelp, UpCity, etc.)
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a client success, business development or account management role.
- Proven their ability to manage a large book of business – 50+ accounts managed in a previous role.
- Proven track record of deepening relationships with clients through consistent quality assurance mechanisms
- Flourishes in a high-growth environment and adapts quickly to change
- Proven experience in generating client satisfaction, managing client expectations, and negotiate successful resolutions
- Collaborate with internal teams to push projects through completion in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strict attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills required.