We are looking for a customer service driven individual who can connect with our clients and help them with their important to-do items. You will be speaking to and emailing our clients directly and answering/solving any technical questions they have pertaining to our services provided to them. This position requires excellent organization skills and you must have a detail-oriented mindset.
Additionally, you will learn the ins and outs of technical support, web development, and our content management systems. You must have a desire to grow in both customer service and in the tech field.
- Resolve technical and non-technical client requests
- Collaborate with the internal tech and development teams for certain tasks
- Act as a first line of support for our Healthcare clients
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal teams and external clients
- Communicate via phone and email with clients
- Experience using HTML 5 & CSS 3 preferred
- Must have 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude when dealing with customers
- Skill in attention to detail and organization doesn't hurt
- Must be proficient with Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to type 50+ words per minute
Read Full Job Description