Client Engagement Optimization Manager
Client Engagement & Optimization Manager
The Client Engagement & Optimization Manager is a key member of our cross-functional client service team. You will be focused on driving the success of a portfolio of clients who need support of their day to day activities in using our platform to be successful. You will support the other members of the team as well as the client in building and strengthening our client relationships and ensuring that we deliver an exceptional customer experience. We have clients in many markets inclusive of LATAM, so Spanish language skills are a strong plus.
- Responsible for assigned portfolio of clients including holding regular client meetings and calls for those clients who they are primary point of contact. Client assignments can be varied but include Clients with Strategic importance to the organization.
- Identify growth opportunities within existing client base such as opportunities to grow current campaigns or new products and/or services
- Respond to requested platform functionality enhancements and effectively communicate those needs along with business case support to the engineering team
- Primary responsibility for educating clients on platform functionality and arranging/delivering training as required.
- Assists other members of the team with their clients including troubleshooting and educating other Client Engagement Managers and Clients.
- Work with Clients and internal departments to roll out workflows for integration into the MatchCraft process, i.e.. Order entry and Campaign Brief Flow, Ad Auto Flow development etc
- Proactively review and identify potential performance issues received via tickets and triage them, identify if a straightforward response can be sent to client or if a full-service client, engaging Campaign Manager to review and optimize is needed.
- Respond to Emails & Tickets consistent with KPI's ensuring communication meets product and engineering messaging needs and is consistent with established client facing messaging. Establish messaging where none exists and obtain reviews and approvals prior to utilizing.
- Interpret and resolve Disapprovals including client contact for resolutions and work with Search Engines to negotiate approvals for Clients, keeping in mind that unspent media is an opportunity.
- Review Diagnostics and identify issues that prevent campaigns from running, (bad destination urls, sitelinks etc) research and resolve issues where possible and escalate to client or other departments to bring resolution
- Maintain system security standards and Add/Change/Delete users and update security profiles to include needed functionality
- Work to improve and redefine work processes to establish consistency across the team and provide scalable repeatable processes, including system improvement suggestions.
- Performs key analytics and presents information on behalf of the team and company.
- Meet all Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- Day-to-day analysis and campaign optimization
- Working knowledge of our platform, bidding technology, and tracking
- Clear understanding and effective communication of SEM best practices as
- they relate to our solution
- Proactive optimization and analysis to improve individual campaigns as well as overall client KPI’s
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that communicate succinctly to clients, and at times require use of copy writing skills
- A close eye for detail and the ability to see the big picture
- Able to multi-task and switch gears quickly, maintaining priorities appropriately
- Strong data analysis, time management, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure and on deadlines to meet and exceed Service Level Agreements
- Comfortable working both independently and with teams, particularly large cross-functional groups
- Detailed knowledge of online marketing, SEM, display advertising and other digital/social products.
- Maintain skillsets by keeping abreast of current best practices in Search, Social and other new Products including maintaining and expanding certifications.
- A “Go to” person on the team who can and does willingly help others
- A Team player who educates others and willingly shares learnings.
- Understands Analytics and has demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex setup issues, as well as technical product knowledge
- Detailed knowledge and Proficiency with Advantage platform, Adwords, Ad Center.
- This role may also require project management skills and tasks
- As needed this role may require global client service skills including development of taxonomies
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing, Advertising, Communications majors preferred)
- Must be extremely proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Search or Facebook experience strongly preferred
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certification required
- Multilingual a strong plus and preferred (Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese)
- Experience in digital product delivery
- 3+ years of successful customer service experience or equivalent
About MatchCraft: MatchCraft is a global provider of search engine marketing (SEM) technology that enables large-scale sales organizations to provision local SEM solutions for high volumes of small and medium sized businesses. MatchCraft’s mission is to be the best in the world at providing scalable, local marketing solutions online and via mobile devices. The company’s sophisticated technology platform provides a full suite of solutions combined with product, sales, marketing and strategy support for online directories, Yellow Page Publishers, newspapers, and digital agencies. Founded in 1998, MatchCraft has been a pioneer in local search marketing and has always focused exclusively on delivering solutions through reseller clients, with more than 6,000 sales representatives and local marketing consultants actively selling our products. The company is currently managing campaigns across more than 20 different countries and supporting more than 12 different languages.
What We Can Offer You
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic life Insurance for all Full-time employees
- 401(k) + match for all Full-time employees
- Additional perks and benefits: Continued Education, Health & Fitness Reimbursement,
- Fun and collaborative environment and team within a competitive and dynamic industry
MatchCraft provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.