Hello, we're MatchCraft
Founded in 1998, MatchCraft is a global provider with offices in USA; Netherlands; Brazil; & India. MatchCraft’s Advantage™ platform is a bid & budget management system that serves SMB’s at the local level in an automated & scalable manner. We operate in more than 44 countries with technology that supports over 23 unique languages & dialects.
Why Work with Us?
At MatchCraft you will be working side by side with a fun, friendly and diverse bunch of team members in an exciting and fast-paced setting. MatchCraft is committed to providing generous benefits, career development, and perks to every employee.
An Insider's view of MatchCraft
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
Work-life balance at MatchCraft is the best, if not one of the best benefits of being a part of this team. Everyone from the top-down is conscious and considerate of each other's work-life balance. If I do ever mention to HR or even to our CEO what's going on in my life, without hesitation it is suggested: "take care of that and take your time."
Campaign Manager/SEM Analyst
What does your typical day look like?
The great thing about my job is that a typical day is never really typical! Priorities can shift for a client at the drop of a hat, so being flexible and able to change gears quickly is something I’ve mastered at MatchCraft. One thing is constant – my day always means juggling client requests reactively while proactively managing campaigns.
Campaign Manager/SEM Analyst
What makes someone successful on your team?
Mentor and encourage team members to be innovative. If you can’t go through the door, then climb through the window. Take ownership of projects and build world class products for our clients. Integrity is essential in everything we do and our diversity enriches and provides unique insight for our clients. We succeed when our clients succeed.
VP of Taxonomy
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
Working with a remote team around the US requires special attention to make sure the team is included and comfortable reaching out when needed. As a team, we have weekly meetings using video to bring the team together and encourage collaboration. We also use a team chat group. My goal is always to be available in real time for the team.
VP of Client Engagement
Where we are
Santa Monica is home to one of most iconic beaches in California and also to one of the largest tech hubs, well-known as, Silicon Beach.
Perks + Benefits
Documented equal pay policy
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Lunch and learns
Continuing Education stipend
- The only things that count at MatchCraft are knowledge, commitment, motivation, and results. As a mother of 2 kids, I’m thankful for the flexibility provided in terms of working remotely when needed but I'd rather work at the office every day!Marianne FaasAccount Manager & Partner Experience Lead EMEA
- I like being part of the Matchcraft family because I enjoy working with smart and motivated individuals who also know how to have fun. I love the flexibility and work-life balance Matchcraft offers.Vipin SharmaSenior Software Engineer
- Being a mom is a full-time job in itself. With a 5-year-old and another baby on the way, I could not have asked for a better fit than what I found at MatchCraft. They provide the perfect work-life balance where I feel fulfilled in my profession.Reema KhanSenior Software Engineer
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics