Bilingual Customer Support (French) at Sensible Weather (Greater LA Area, CA or Remote)
| Greater LA Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:07 p.m. (PST) on Monday, February 27, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who we are
Sensible is built to help consumers and businesses understand, plan for, and mitigate all types of climate and weather risk. We work at the intersection of deep technology, science and experience design. Our first product embeds with travel and outdoor events partners, offering their customers a guarantee against bad weather. This means a customer can have confidence that they will have a great time in the sun. If not, they get their money back!
We recognize that we're living in a world with more climate disruption than ever before. We also believe that it is one of unprecedented opportunity for solutions.
With rich data from satellites and other developing technologies, we have the right information, engineering, and technology to help us relate to our environment with a new kind of awareness and understanding.
Sensible is a team built on trust, feedback, and communication. We recognize that diversity of background, skills, and experiences makes stronger teams. We are, therefore, an equal opportunity employer.
What you'll be working on
- Communicating with our customers through inbound customer service tickets (chat, email, and phones) to provide exceptional customer service and build trust. Typical scenarios of inbound tickets are answering questions surrounding how our product works, if someone is eligible for a reimbursement, and reimbursement process questions.
- Assessing and providing insight on French speaking inbound customer service tickets so we can better understand how to elevate our product to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with other customer service related projects during downtime.
- Champion customer needs by sharing feedback and concerns with internal stakeholdersInfluence product changes by submitting bugs to our developers and ensuring resolution of bug fixes
- At least 2 years of experience of customer service in a remote setting
- Fluent in French, and comfortable communicating via email, phone, and chat
- Ability to thrive in a feedback-oriented culture and stay level-headed in a challenging, rapidly changing environment
- Willing to start work around 6 AM EST
- Comfortable group or public speaking- might be required to answer questions on company Zoom calls regarding French forward tickets/questions etc.
- Team player mentality and drive to contribute to culture and growth.
- The ability to navigate seamlessly between multiple client interactions and internal systems while working toward clearly defined customer service goals.
- Experience in a management or team lead position
- Can speak other languages in addition to French, such as Spanish or Japanese
- Experience working with Zendesk