We currently have an opening for an Account Manager at Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema. This position will be located in Burbank, CA or Wilmington OH.
• Communicate regularly with client (DCDC) regarding DCDC release schedule and projects
• Ensure all Deluxe Technicolor personnel handling work for DCDC have an accurate understanding of all DCDC requirements, processes and deadlines
• Liaise with account team lead
• Ensure all Deluxe Technicolor systems that impact or are used by DCDC are functioning correctly (including accuracy of data and all manual or automated updates/imports/exports)
• Support account teams so they can maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as high levels of customer satisfaction by accurately fulfilling customer orders and resolving customer problems on time, with high quality and positive attitude
• Proactively identify potential issues on all DCDC projects in progress and find solutions to meet or exceed client expectations
• Ensure account management is working efficiently with satellite operations, shipping, and billing
• Ensure the on-time and accurate progress of all DCDC work and projects; track all efforts as requested or required by DCDC
• Provide coverage as needed by DCDC including during normal business hours (at a minimum, Monday-Friday, 6:00 am - 8:00 pm PST)
• Monitor daily direction of account management to ensure the highest possible level of service to client and customers
• Understand DCDC delivery and business model and can communicate/educate other Deluxe employees as needed (this is important for transmission, exhibitor, and billing issues)
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skillset:
• 2+ years of experience working with clients in the entertainment industry
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong customer service
• Excellent organizational skills
• Works well in a team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities at one time
• Strong PC skills, including advanced Excel
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.