Sr. Business Affairs Associate
We are looking for a Senior Business Affairs Associate to join Snap! Working from our Santa Monica, California headquarters, you will play a key role in managing contract negotiations, building and growing long term business partnerships across internal teams, and supporting the Global Investment Programs team.
What you’ll do:
- Support our Sales and Legal teams in contractual negotiations.
- Lead quality control related to standards, legal language, and business rules on insertion orders.
- Work closely with Sales and Legal teams to determine impact and feasibility of any non-standard insertion order term requests.
- Design and develop new insertion order terms in collaboration with cross-functional teams for product advancements.
- Assist our Global Investment Programs team in operationalizing large commercial agreements and upfront agreements with key advertising partners.
- Transition into different support roles within the team based on the needs of the business is required.
BA/BS required in business, marketing, communications, or other related field.
5+ years of relevant experience negotiating business contracts.
Experience working effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
Highly detail oriented, analytical, strategic business thinker that is solutions focused and has a strong work ethic.
Strong presentation and communication skills.
Knowledge of 4A’s/IAB Standard Terms and Conditions Version 3.0 and experience reviewing, drafting, and discussing campaign governing terms is relevant to this role.
Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office, including Pivot Tables, VLookUp’s, etc.
JD or MBA preferred.