Reputation Management Internship
Golden Hippo Media is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most — our customers. We’re growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo Media is currently looking for a roll up your sleeves, get the job done Reputation Management Intern to work on over 15 of the largest online health and wellness Doctor backed brands. For the right candidate this will be a game changer and will provide you with insight into the world of direct response marketing and online reputation management. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, alongside a rapidly growing team of enthusiastic, self-starters. The perfect candidate will have an extraordinary attention to detail. SEO experience is a plus, as the day to day will include keyword research for all brands.
This position is temporary, part time (20-25 hours per week), but with full-time and long-term opportunities for the right candidate.We are looking for an intern to start with us immediately and this internship will be an ongoing internship until end of December 2018.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It’s the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Paid internship starting at $13.25 per hour
- In-office CrossFit gym with free classes, weekly yoga and meditation
- Casual dress code and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- Possibility to be hired full-time upon completion of internship
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Diligent SEO research for all brands/products to replicate the customer experience
- Understanding the difference between trademark and copyright infringement and how they relate to FTC laws.
- Keyword research on major social media platforms to identify and take action against infringing accounts.
- Diligent Search Engine Ad research and reporting of infringing ad copy
- Responding to customer questions and reviews review websites found during daily Keyword searches.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Current enrollment in accredited 4-year university
- Currently majoring in communication studies, business or business law
- Superior attention to detail and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is not afraid to be assertive and take initiative when applicable
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you. Please apply with a little about yourself and why this position interests you, along with your resume and any relevant links, such as LinkedIn.