FIGS is looking for an intern that is 100% awesome. Past interns have had amazing experiences at FIGS. They have created social media content, blog posts and marketing materials. They’ve toured hospitals, traveled to events and assisted in donations and delivering coffee to local hospitals. Our interns don’t just schlep - they are an integral part of our team! Their voices are valued and heard. Their hard work pays off and is recognized.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the management team across all disciplines
- Support customer service, marketing, operations, business development and design
- Conduct research
- Create and maintain relationships with medical offices
- Provide support for event and photo shoot planning and execution
- Complete general tasks that may include analyzing sets of data, prepping sample kits for medical offices, shipping merchandise and assisting our 100% team with the day-to-day!
- College student
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Ability to commit 15-20 hours per week
- Self-driven, positive and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Yes! person
- Interest and ability to work in both a team environment and alone with minimal direction
- Microsoft Office, Google Doc experience
- Access to a car with valid driver’s license
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% awesome. Like our scrubs
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Core Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.
Read Full Job Description