Marketing Ops Intern at Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The Marketing team at Snap articulates and brings to life who we are as a brand, why we exist, who we serve, and what value we have to offer. They are on a mission to build a best-in-class international marketing organization. With functions spanning global business and consumer marketing, consumer insights, creative, brand marketing, and marketing operations, the team enables and activates marketing initiatives across the entire Snap Inc. ecosystem.
We’re looking for a curious and bright Marketing Operations Intern to join the Snapchat Marketing Team and hit the ground running with a thirst for learning all the things! As part of the Marketing Operations team, you will support cross-functional team planning, end-to-end process improvement, and technology and system implementation. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you will support and operationalize the Marketing team’s vision by partnering with creative and marketing teams to build an infrastructure of processes that enables the Marketing team to scale and deliver value.What you’ll do (tentative project examples):
- Support Agency onboarding and process improvement at a Pod/ workstream level.
- Assist in the onboarding and implementation of a new Marketing Operations System.
- Own a reporting/dashboard program to inform our leads/ stakeholders of necessary project information.
- Help create Marketing Snappy Page, a resource hub for all marketing process documentation.
- Lead a diversity, equity, and inclusion content audit for the Marketing department with our DEI partner, Free the Work.
- General knowledge of Marketing or Agency operations.
- An interest in technology, tools, and systems.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, and collaborative mindset that embody Snap’s values.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and innate proactiveness.
- Interest or relevant academic experience in a business administration/ operations field, with a focus on marketing, advertising, branding, or communications.
- Passion for the Snapchat platform and brand.
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]