FIGS is looking for a Marketing Intern to work exclusively with the marketing team to build out campaigns, manage social media and execute events. Past interns have had amazing experiences at FIGS. They have created social media content, blog posts and marketing materials. They’ve toured hospitals, traveled to events and assisted in donations and delivering coffee to local hospitals. Our interns don’t just schlep– they are an integral part of our team! Their voices are valued and heard. Their hard work pays off and is recognized.
What you’ll do:
- Work exclusively with the marketing team to build out campaigns, manage social media and execute events
- Conduct research on brand partnerships, ambassadors and event locations
- Create and maintain relationships with social media ambassadors and influencers
- Provide support for event and photoshoot planning and execution
- Write copy, produce blog posts and conduct interviews
- Complete general tasks that may include analyzing sets of data, prepping gifts for ambassadors, shipping merchandise and assisting our 100% awesome team with the day-to-day
- College student
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Ability to fully commit to 15-20 hours per week
- Self-driven, positive and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Creative thinker with the ability to execute quickly
- Microsoft Office, Google Doc, Adobe Photoshop experience
- Access to a car with valid driver’s license
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- YES person
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
Please apply with your cover letter and resume to be considered.
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is antimicrobial, wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.
Read Full Job Description