At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role:
GoodRx is seeking an Total Rewards and Performance HR Business Partner motivated by providing a great employee experience in a high growth mission driven company. This individual will partner with the Company’s VP, People and leadership team in structuring and auditing compensation and performance strategy across all levels of the organization. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years’ experience managing compensation strategies and working with Senior Leadership to execute on those strategies. This individual will also have a background in employee performance management including training/mentorship opportunities, individual and team performance management, goal setting and tracking etc.
- Researches and analyzes competitive compensation practices in peer market; contributes to established compensation surveys and/or develops and implements custom surveys as appropriate
- Oversees the planning and administration of annual performance reviews and corresponding compensation recommendations
- Support Vice President People in managing individual performance improvement plans and growth opportunities
- Reviews and oversees the career ladder process across all departments
- Meet regularly with managers and senior leadership to advise on department and reporting strategy
- Serves as subject matter expert on job classification and reclassification and associated compensation issues
- Maintains knowledge of economic conditions, labor market, and other factors related to ensuring the organization provides competitive and reasonable benefits and compensation scales and structures.
- Effectively tracks and communicates trends, developments, and best practices in compensation and benefits administration.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Expert level knowledge of compensation administration principles and procedures
- 5+ years’ experience advising on organization structure, staffing patterns, and job design
- Proficient in excel and proven experience gathering statistical data and generating reports with thoughtful recommendations
- Knowledge of job analysis and job evaluation principles, methods, and procedures including statistical sampling and survey methodology
- Prior experience working with a public company compensation committee
- Ability to communicate effectively, both or verbally and in writing
- Strong working knowledge of core HR disciplines, systems, and processes including compensation, organizational development, performance management, and employee engagement programs
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description