Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
Our People team is responsible for supporting Relativity’s best-in-class team, as well as strategically managing our hiring pipelines to help us find the very best to join our company. On this team, you are given the opportunity to work across many teams and projects, while also helping to set the tone for Relativity’s company values and culture. In addition to recruiting, you will also support employer brand efforts, as well as networking events, career fairs and more.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will help us achieve our mission by partnering closely with hiring managers and managing the whole recruiting process. As a member of the team you will get to know your team and their projects—helping you source, interview, negotiate offers, and onboard the right people.
In addition to recruiting, you will also assist in various interview training, process optimization, and the implementation of new tool - all while providing a candidate experience consistent with our company values. Participation in networking events, career fairs, and some travel to our test site may also be required.
You are someone who thrives in ambiguity and is able to lead your own projects into completion. Collaboration comes naturally to you. You are an advocate for providing excellent candidate experience as well as a champion for diversity, equity, and inclusion. It You have two or more years of experience in full cycle, in-house recruiting, where you have implemented new process and tools in order to have a seamless recruiting process.
In this role, you will carry a variety of requisitions - from our Vehicle, Propulsion, Additive, Factory, and Operations teams - juggling multiple priorities and hiring teams at the same time.
What you need to know:
- 2+ years of experience in full-cycle technical recruiting.
- Experience implementing new processes or optimizing current processes.
- A successful track record of sourcing passive candidates and filling senior level roles.
- Knowledge of skill sets in Software, Hardware, Operations.
- Knowledge of various recruiting tools such as applicant tracking systems (Lever, Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Suite.
Nice to haves but not required – if you do not meet all of these criteria, you should still apply:
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in-house.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience recruiting for a hardware or aerospace startup organization that has scaled quickly
We believe varied perspectives & backgrounds strengthen our team. Prior experience in aerospace is not required.
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual Learning & Development stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.