Team Lead, Business Recruiting at Miro
We are looking for a passionate, purposeful, Talent Acquisition professional with a high level of self-responsibility and drive who would like to join our international recruiting team and build our Business Recruiting hub in Amsterdam. As a Team Lead you will partner closely with hiring managers across the globe to align on talent strategy, you will design and keep on improving effective candidate selection process to provide our teams with the best talents, who match Miro’s high bar for performance, potential, and our values.
We just started growing our hub in Amsterdam, so there will be plenty of employer brand challenges. You’ll have a chance to build out our tech brand development strategy in the region, learn and adopt the practices and knowledge we already had gained in other regions, and make our talent brand better by providing excellent candidate experience.
Our People team is highly collaborative and we expect you to contribute proactively to strategic initiatives that will impact the company on a local and global scale. We have a lot of freedom and opportunity to choose the tools we need and build out new solutions and practices that will level up the quality and delivery of our teamwork.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and change the world together with our super talented team!What you’ll do
- Partner closely with org leaders to align on talent strategy, market mapping and resource planning
- Lead cross-functional initiatives that impact the effectiveness and efficiency of the recruiting process
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing and processing candidates for multiple roles across the Business functions (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Operations)
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting A-players
- Regularly measure and track all aspects of the hiring process
- Analyze the areas for process improvements and market best practices and work out solutions for streamlining our work
- Participate in talent acquisition events (conferences), networking, HR-marketing activities
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- Success track record of closing Business roles
- High level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
- This is a unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team.
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is a leading online collaborative whiteboard platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others